We are a comprehensive, coordinated sleep care center working closely with your health provider to ensure continous and successful management of your sleep health. We provide compassionate care, focusing on each individual's needs. Our ultimate goal is to achieve the most optimal treatment plan with the highest possible patient satisfaction. By fostering a positive experience we empower you to achieve better sleep health and quality of life. Sleep better. Feel good. Be healthier.
We treat adults and children with:
- obstructive sleep apnea
- restless legs syndrome
- periodic limb movement disorder
- circadian rhythm disorders
- shift work
- other sleep problems.
The Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute's founding clinic in Dublin has been accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (previously the American Sleep Disorders Association) for 20 years and has developed its own trademark program as a Center of Sleep Medicine Excellence™. Our commitment to excellence includes the following:
- Comprehensive, compassionate and customized approach to patient care with in-depth initial consulation and follow-up care
- Diagnosis and treatment of all sleep disorders, not just sleep apnea
- Timely communication of sleep evaluations to primary care or other health providers, followed by long-term management and coordinated care
- Treatment compliance/adherence program to ensure successful sleep disorder(s) management
- On going patient support regarding sleep related issues
- Educational resources to maximize patient empowerment
- Rigorous training of board certified physicians and experienced/registered technicians
- High professional work ethic
- Accurate interpretation of overnight sleep studies by our physicians
- Health insurance pre-certification
- Lectures, seminars and workshops offered to health professionals
Our vision, to be the Premier Center of Sleep Medicine Excellence, is carried out in every detail of our clinic operations. We go above and beyond national accreditation standards to provide the highest quality in sleep medicine care. From an in-depth initial consultation to a thorough sleep evaluation, patients are cared for in the most professional manner. We make every effort to identify the cause (or causes) of our patients' underlying sleep problems, without unnecessary testing. Our core philosophy rests on the principle that each patient's sleep and health history is unique and, therefore, cannot, and should not, be approached with a "one size fits all" or "cookie cutter" approach.
In addition to advocating the best patient care through comprehensive evaluation and treatment of all sleep disorders, as well as long-term patient monitoring, the Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute also promotes continuing medical education (CME) for health professionals through conferences and workshops on the latest research and techniques in the field of sleep medicine.