Health Care Professionals: Join us for our 21st annual sleep symposium!
Earn 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (CME credits may be applied to nursing, RPSGT and C.E.U's)
Helmut S. Schmidt, MD Memorial
Keynote Symposium Sleep Medicine 2013
Saturday, November 16, 2013
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Mount Carmel New Albany Surgical Hospital Auditorium
7277 Smith's Mill Rd.
New Albany, OH 43054
• Sleep Apnea and Heart Failure, a Mortal Co-Morbidity: Treatment Matters
Shahrokh Javaheri, MD
• Sleep Deprivation and Cognitive Functioning: New Insights
Hans Van Dongen, PhD
• Beyond Dreams: Developing Sensorimotor Memories in Our Sleep
Mark S. Blumberg, PhD
• When Worlds Collide: Sleep, Circadian Rhythms, and the Developing Child's Environmental Context
Monique K. LeBourgeois, PhD
• Role of Sleep Quality and Sleep Disordered Breathing on Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
Phyllis C. Zee, MD, PhD
• Sleep Loss, Sleep Disorders and Occupational Safety
Hans Van Dongen, PhD
Shahrokh Javaheri, MD - Professor Emeritus of Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine; Medical Director at Sleep Care Diagnostics in Mason, Ohio.
Hans Van Dongen, PhD - Head Human Sleep and Cognition Laboratory; Assistant Director, Sleep and Performance Research at Washigton State University in Spokane.
Mark S. Blumberg, PhD - F. Wendell Miller Distinguished Professor at the University of Iowa.
Monique K. LeBourgois, PhD - Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Physiology at the University of Colorado-Boulder.
Phyllis C. Zee, MD, PhD - Associate Director, Center for Sleep and Circadian Biology; Professor at Northwestern University Institute for Neuroscience
Course Fees: (lunch included)
Tech/RN/Others $ 95
Registration: register online or by calling 614-792-7632
Objectives: click here
Helmut S. Schmidt, MD Memorial Keynote Symposium Sleep Medicine 2013 is co-sponsored by the Sleep Medicine Research Foundation and the Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute.
Continuing Professional Education: This event is accredited for 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™