This website is designed to be a valuable resource for physicians, medical professionals and patients.
This section is designed for established patients and contains many valuable resources for you to use while you are a patient of the Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute.
Throughout the website, you will also find information on:
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) symposia, lectures and workshops (see CME calendar). We are also developing a library of on-line CME lectures that you may access at your leisure (see CME Library).
- Our Podcasts (audio and video) may also provide educational benefit for you or your medical staff.
- Our Clinic where you can obtain more information about our clinic, including our physicians, staff and clinic history.
- Sleep and Sleep Disorders, a resource for those interested in learning more about the many different sleep disorders.
- Quality Because of our emphasis on quality, we have a section dedicated to our philosophy in delivering patient care.
- Sleep Health and Work that includes information on commercial motor vehicle drivers and Department of Transportation (DOT) evaluations.