- Do you snore?
- Are you sleepy during the day?
- Do you wake with a dry throat or headache?
- Do you wake with heartburn or an acid taste in your mouth?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Are you irritable or do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Do you have high blood pressure or other heart problems?
If you answered "yes" to 2 or more of these questions, you could have a sleep disorder. Please consult your family physician about your symptoms. Your doctor may need to refer you to a board certified sleep medicine specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment.